Black Friday is tomorrow, so If you’ve been looking forward to this year’s robot vacuum Black Friday deals, your wait is now over because retailers have already rolled out some of the best Black Friday robot vacuum deals and they will continue to do so. The best Black Friday deals for robot vacuums will provide significant discounts on popular brands such as iRobot’s Roomba and Anker’s Eufy. There’s no telling how long stocks of these cleaning devices will last though, so if you see an offer for a robot vacuum Black Friday deal that meets your needs and fits your budget, you shouldn’t hesitate to take advantage of it.
Best Black Friday robot vacuum deals 2021
- Anker Eufy RoboVac 25C — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5bbe5655a75b86650503745f" data-url="https://www.walmart.com/ip/Anker-eufy-25C-Wi-Fi-Connected-Robot-Vacuum-Great-for-Picking-up-Pet-Hairs-Quiet-Slim/400599921" data-title="" data-cta="$127, was $149″/>
- iRobot Roomba 694 — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5b9be81f89f4b3242158adcd" data-url="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SP5GYJP" data-title="" data-cta="$179, was $274″/>
- Shark IQ RV1000 — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5bbe5655a75b86650503745f" data-url="https://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-IQ-Robot-Vacuum-Self-Cleaning-Brushroll-Advanced-Navigation-Home-Mapping-Powerful-Suction-Perfect-for-Pet-Hair-Wi-Fi-RV1000-Black/506507232" data-title="" data-cta="$199, was $299″/>
- iRobot Roomba e6 — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5bbe5655a75b86650503745f" data-url="https://www.walmart.com/ip/iRobot-Roomba-e6-6134-Wi-Fi-Connected-Robot-Vacuum-Connected-Works-Alexa-Ideal-Pet-Hair-Carpets-Hard-Self-Charging-Robotic/979038361" data-title="" data-cta="$299, was $350″/>
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Power Control — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="605a29e3158ccb001492e75f" data-url="https://shop-links.co/cf4EWaGXZS9" data-title="$449, was $799" data-cta="$449, was $799″>$449, was $799
- iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Robot Vacuum — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5bbe5655a75b86650503745f" data-url="https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/833864136" data-title="$510, was $799" data-cta="$510, was $799″>$510, was $799
- iRobot Roomba i6+ — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5b9be81f89f4b3242158adcd" data-url="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085D45SZF/" data-title="" data-cta="$549, was $800″/>
- iRobot Roomba S9+ — <span data-placement="deeplink" data-deeplink="1" class="dtcc-deeplink" data-cloudcity="1" data-align="" data-type="deeplink-textlink" data-merchant="5bbe5655a75b86650503745f" data-url="https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/407425076" data-title="$1,099, was $1,300″ data-cta=”$1,099, was $1,300″>$1,099, was $1,300
Anker Eufy RoboVac 25C — $127, was $149
- Strong suction power at an affordable price
- Quiet motor while cleaning
- 100 minutes of operation on a single charge
- Wi-Fi connectivity
The RoboVac 25C by Anker’s Eufy offers 1,500Pa of suction power, with three brushes that loosen particles and a three-layer filtration system, all combined for a complete clean of the different floor types in your home without disturbing anyone, thanks to its quiet motor. The robot vacuum can run for up to 100 minutes on a single charge, and once its battery is depleted, it will return to its charging base to prepare for the next cleaning session. With its slim profile, it can fit under most furniture, so it can clean even the areas that are out of your sight, and through its drop-sensing technology, you won’t have to worry about the Eufy RoboVac 25C falling down the stairs. You can also connect the robot vacuum to your home’s Wi-Fi network, which would allow you to issue commands through a smartphone app or through voice commands directed to a smart speaker.
For an affordable but reliable robot vacuum Black Friday deal, you can’t go wrong with the Eufy RoboVac 25C. The deal may disappear at any moment though, so if you think the Eufy RoboVac 25C is the perfect addition to your home to keep it clean, then you shouldn’t hesitate. Click that Buy Now button as soon as you can.
iRobot Roomba 694 — $179, was $274
- Affordable but feature-packed
- Works on all floor types
- Links to the iRobot Genius app or voice assistant
- Automatically recharges when battery is depleted
The iRobot Roomba 694 is among the brand’s most affordable options, but it’s still very capable of keeping your floor clean. It’s equipped with a three-stage cleaning system that will be able to remove dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors, as well as dual multi-surface brushes that flex to make adjustments when moving between different surfaces, and an edge-sweeping brush that will let the robot vacuum reach edges and corners. Its auto-adjust cleaning head also adjusts to different floor heights, so that the robot vacuum will be able to thoroughly clean all the floor types in your home. If there’s dirt, debris, or pet hair on your floor, you can trust that the Roomba 694 will pick it up.
The Roomba 694 isn’t just your regular robot vacuum; it’s also a smart device that links to the iRobot Genius app or your preferred voice assistant, either of which you can use to initiate its cleaning process. It packs several sensors that let it move under and around furniture, while also enabling the Cliff Detect feature so that it won’t fall down the stairs. The Roomba 694 will also come up with cleaning suggestions as it learns your routines, so you won’t even have to think about the robot vacuum’s schedule. With Dirt Detect technology, it can even figure out the areas of your home that need more thorough cleaning because of the dirt and dust that accumulate there. The Roomba 694 can run for 90 minutes on a single charge, and once its battery is depleted, it will automatically return to its docking station to recharge. Once it’s again ready, it will continue its cleaning if it wasn’t able to finish its previous task, or it will remain on standby until the next time that you need it to clean your floors.
Shark IQ RV1000 — $199, was $299
- Self-cleaning brushroll prevents pet hair entanglement
- High-efficiency filter traps most dust
- Row-by-row cleaning covers your whole floor
- Commands issued through app or digital assistant
If your home is prone to being littered with pet hair, the Shark IQ RV1000 may be the perfect robot vacuum for you. It offers deep-cleaning power that can get debris and pet hair out of carpets and floors, and it comes with a self-cleaning brushroll that will pull in all that dirt and fur without getting them all entangled. It also has a high-efficiency filter that traps most dust, dander, and pet allergens, in addition to an XL dust cup so it can pick up a lot with every cleaning session. The robot vacuum can map your whole home, so you can select the rooms that need cleaning, and it cleans row by row so that it doesn’t miss a spot on your floor — complete coverage that keeps everything spotless. You can use the SharkClean app on your smartphone or issue voice commands through Amazon’s Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot vacuum.
To keep your floor clean of things like pet hair, the Shark IQ RV1000 is a solid choice. It’s unclear how long its stock will last, so if you want the Shark IQ RV1000 to clean your home, you shouldn’t think twice. Click that Buy Now button immediately, or else other shoppers may snap up all the units of this robot vacuum Black Friday deal.
iRobot Roomba e6 — $299, was $350
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes pick up dirt on different floor types
- Schedule cleaning through the iRobot Home app
- Determines the parts of the house that need more cleaning
- Automatically returns to docking station when battery is low
Shoppers always flock to Black Friday Roomba deals, as the iRobot-owned brand is probably the most popular name among robot vacuums. That’s because Roomba robot vacuums, like the Roomba e6, are packed with features that provide great help in maintaining a clean home. The Roomba e6 is equipped with a three-stage cleaning system that cleans dirt, pet hair, allergens, and dust, all of which are picked up by the robot vacuum’s dual multi-surface rubber brushes that also won’t get entangled with pet hair. You can simply press the Clean button on the robot vacuum to have it do its job, or you can schedule its cleaning sessions through the iRobot Home app. The robot vacuum’s sensors allow it to navigate around your furniture, and it can also determine the parts of your house that need a more thorough cleaning. The Roomba e6 can run for 90 minutes on a single charge, and it will return to its docking station to recharge when necessary.
The iRobot Roomba e6 is a good choice if you want to enjoy the benefits of owning a Roomba robot vacuum.. There’s no telling when the offer will end, especially due to the demand for Roomba robot vacuum Black Friday deals. To make sure that you don’t miss out on this discount, you should click that Buy Now button as soon as you can.
Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Power Control — $449 was $799
- Intelligently learns and maps your rooms with lidar
- Remote control via mobile app to check status or control cleaning
- Smart cleaning power reads your floors in real-time to adjust brush height and suction power
- Literally grinds up pet hair so it can’t tangle the vacuum brush.
If you are looking for a smart robot vacuum Black Friday deal that can think ahead and in real-time, theshould be in your future. This Samsung robot vacuum Black Friday deal gets you a lidar-based navigation system that maps your home and saves each room separately. Once the smart little Samsung robot has learned your rooms, you can set up cleaning schedules for each room and even control them when you’re out and about using the Samsung SmartThings mobile app.
So the Samsung Jet Bot can plan ahead, but its Intelligent Power Control also reacts in real-time to your floors when it’s cleaning them. Maybe you put down a new area rug, perhaps your shaggy dog came inside from a romp in the mud and shook real hard adding clumps of dirt and debris in your foyer. That info isn’t on your room maps (yet), but the Samsung lidar and other sensors recognize the flooring change — the new area rug — and it also spots the extraordinarily dirty areas. When the Jet Bot senses these changes, it immediately adjusts both the brush height and the suction power. Even non-shedding dogs leave longer hairs in your home, so that big shaggy pup is a threat to most vacuum brushes, but the Samsung Jet Bot has a high-efficiency extractor that isolates and grinds up pet hair so it doesn’t stand a chance.
Depending on how hard it has to work on your floors, the Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Intelligent Power Control runs up to 90 minutes before it automatically returns to its docking and charging station. The dust bin is easy to move and tilt open to empty its content. You can also was the dust bin, just don’t use it again until completely dry. This robot vacuum Black Friday deal is both wise and clever, so with this limited time Samsung Black Friday robot vacuum deal the most intelligent move is to buy it before the stock runs out.
iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Robot Vacuum — $510, was $799
- Efficient navigation and cleaning with floor tracking sensors
- Updated with more powerful suction and cleaning
- Recharges and returns to where it left off in cleaning
- Compatible with optional self-emptying base and Braava Jet m6 Robot Mop
The iRobot Roomba i7 and i7+ were the brand’s flagship models prior to the launch of the Roomba s9 and s9+ (below). The difference between the i7 and the Roomba i7+ is the latter includes a self-emptying base. If you don’t care about the self-emptying feature the Roomba i7 saves you a few bucks and the dust bin is still simple to empty manually.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) with Self-Emptying Base — $704
But self-emptying wasn’t the only feature that made the Roomba i7 platform so popular. The Roomba i7 advanced iRobot’s VSLAM (visual simultaneous localization and mapping) technology. VSLAM uses to clean your floors efficiently, but earlier versions of the technology didn’t retain the information. Starting with the Roomba i7, VSLAM stores navigation and mapping info plus it improves and refines the data each time it cleans. The ability to control which rooms a robot vacuum cleans is a big deal because not all rooms get the same amount or type of use. If you have a formal living room and a family room adjacent to the kitchen, for example, chances are you need to clean the family room floor a lot more often than the living room. You can schedule or command the Roomba i7 to clean specific rooms with the iRobot Home app, which is mighty useful attribute.
The Roomba i7 runs for up to 90 minutes per charge before returning to its docking and charging station. When fully recharged the robot vac returns and resumes cleaning where it left off. Should you ever decide you want to do so, the i7 is compatible with the optional Roomba Clean Base self-emptying unit. The i7 also supports iRobot’s Imprint Link Technology with which it can link to an iRobot Braava jet m6 Robot Mop so the two will work in synch. Truly a breakthrough model, the Roomba i7 Black Friday robot vacuum deal is a great buy, while it lasts. Don’t hesitate with this one because it could easily sell out.
iRobot Roomba i6+ — $549, was $800
- Automatic dirt disposal
- Works with voice assistants
- Personalized cleaning schedules
- Maps every corner of your home for optimized coverage
For hands-free cleaning that adds even more convenience to owning a robot vacuum, you should check out the iRobot Roomba i6+, which comes with the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal that empties everything that the robot vacuum picked up for a maximum of 60 days. It will be picking up a lot, as its three-stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface rubber brushes clean all the different types of floors in your home. You can control the cleaning sessions through the iRobot Home app or through your preferred voice assistant, but the robot vacuum will also be learning your cleaning habits so that it can offer personalized schedules. The iRobot Roomba i6+ will also be mapping your home to learn every corner, with the help of Roomba’s iAdapt technology with vSLAM navigation that captures thousands of precise measurements to optimize the robot vacuum’s coverage.
The iRobot Roomba i6+ is a powerful robot vacuum that can keep your floor as spotless as possible with minimal interaction. If you think it’s the perfect cleaning companion for you, you can buy it from Amazon now. If you don’t want to miss out on this offer, you should finalize your purchase while it’s still available. Don’t hesitate — click that Buy Now button as soon as you can.
iRobot Roomba S9+ — $1,099, was $1,300
- Smartest and most powerful Roomba robot vacuum
- Careful Drive Mode saves objects from damage
- Imprint Link technology combines with robot mop
- Start cleaning sessions through the iRobot Home app or with voice commands
The iRobot Roomba S9+ is the top choice for the best robot vacuums, and it’s easy to see why. It’s the smartest and most powerful model in Roomba’s stable, with a three-stage cleaning system, vSLAM navigation, dual rubber brushes, and the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal found in other models. These features combine with Careful Drive Mode, which cleans around objects without nudging them; Keep Out Zones, which determine the areas where the robot vacuum shouldn’t enter; and Imprint Link technology, which partners the iRobot Roomba S9+ with the Braava Jet M6 robot mop for comprehensive cleaning of your floor. You can also order the robot vacuum to start cleaning through the iRobot Home app or through voice commands to your preferred digital assistant for extreme convenience.
Demand for the iRobot Roomba S9+ robot vacuum Black Friday deal will likely be elevated through Black Friday. If you’re already looking forward to the benefits that owning the iRobot Roomba S9+ will bring, you shouldn’t delay. Click that Buy Now button as soon as you can.
Black Friday robot vacuum deals FAQ
If this is your first time to try to take advantage of Black Friday robot vacuum deals, or even if you already have experience, here are the answers to some questions that you may have.
Should you shop the best Black Friday robot vacuum deals now or wait until Cyber Monday?
Some shoppers believe that for electronic devices such as robot vacuums, the discounts on Cyber Monday will be bigger compared to the savings that you can enjoy with the best robot vacuum Black Friday deals. Unfortunately, that’s rarely true, as retailers only rehash their Black Friday deals for Cyber Monday, depending on the stocks that remain. It sometimes happens, but you shouldn’t bet on it as you might miss out on amazing offers.
If you come across an offer on Cyber Monday that’s cheaper compared to the robot vacuum Black Friday deal that you took advantage of earlier, you won’t have to worry because you can always cancel your order or return the item that you purchased on Black Friday to get a refund. This will let you proceed with taking advantage of the Cyber Monday deal, so there’s really no reason to skip the offers that you see on Black Friday.
Who has the best Black Friday robot vacuum deals?
Retailers are offering different kinds of their best Black Friday robot vacuum deals, so you should probably look at all the possible sources for the robot vacuum that you want to purchase. The top retailers, including Amazon Black Friday deals, Best Buy Black Friday deals, and Walmart Black Friday deals, are often where you can get the biggest savings, and even freebies for the purchases that you make.
You shouldn’t limit yourself to these retailers though, as there are many more options out there. Sometimes, the manufacturers themselves will offer promotional prices for their products. The key, however, is to be quick in checking their prices for the robot vacuum Black Friday deal that you want. The offers may fluctuate, even several times over each day, so it would be best to regularly check the pages for the robot vacuums you want to purchase to try to pin down the lowest price possible.
When do Black Friday robot vacuum deals end?
The best Black Friday robot vacuum deals will technically end on Saturday, but most retailers will check what’s available from their stocks and transform them to Cyber Monday deals. The global microchip shortage has affected retailers’ abilities to keep up with demand, so if you’re not on top of things, you may have already missed the opportunity to take advantage of the best Black Friday robot vacuum deals. When you see a deal that you like, you should add to cart and check out as soon as you can.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.